The main image on this years poster is by Guild member Fred Howett.
The display screens start their journey to the exhibition hall ............
............ where they are assembled by a team of volunteers...........
The paintings are endlessly rearranged until an acceptable layout emerges!
Photos from the opening night
The exhibition was officially opened by The Mayor of Barnet, Councillor Melvin Cohen.
The Mayor of Barnet, Councillor Melvin Cohen with ex Guild Chairman, Gillian Griffiths
The last stragglers
A closer look at some of the exhibits.
As usual, the ceramics proved to be popular
A tribute corner to one of the
Guild's most talented and respected artists,
The votes for the favourite painting are as follows:-
1) Italian Market - Georgina Mersh (pic no. 71)
2) Dawn in the Ganges - Kumari Wijeratne (pic no. 102)
Joint 3rd place:
3) Grasses in Silhouette - Sarah Ruggeri (pic no. 76)
3) Towards Orwell Cambridgeshire - Valerie Smith (pic no. 92)
Joint 4th place:
4) Livia - Chris Baker (pic no. 5)
4) Winter Robin - Chris Baker (pic no. 8)